4-month B2B contract for PIPE STRESS ENGINEER (CAESAR) in Płock, Poland
Our client is an international EPC company offering services in the field of design, delivery and construction in the oil, gas, petrochemical, chemical and energy industries.
Due to the dynamic development of the company, they are looking for a Piping Stress Engineer for their operational office in Płock.
- Performing static and dynamic calculations of pipelines in accordance with the ASME standard, EN13480
- Checking loads on device connectors,
- Performing calculations of flanges,
- Selection of supports, compensators,
- Creating documentation / reports of strength calculations,
- Verification of the project in terms of compliance with the guidelines of the standard,
- Experience in working with standards (ASME, API, ASTM, ANSI, EN, PN)
- Knowledge of CAESAR, AutoPipe software
- Experience in working on a refinery / petrochemical / chemical facility / installation.
- Experience in design for the refining, petrochemical, chemical and / or energy industry
- Good level of spoken and written English
Pay rate will be agreed based on candidates experience. This offer is office based only.